Thursday, September 22, 2016

Week 6 EOC: Me x3

Dedicated, reliable, and honest are the 3 things that i would say set me apart the most.  I'm dedicated to my craft, my love for fashion has turned from affair to  a marriage, I am 100% committed to it. I first moved to Las Vegas to attend UNLV where I was studying to get my B.A. in Criminal Justice, I had always dreamed of being a lawyer when I was younger so I thought that was the path for me.  I got into fashion to help put me through school and became addicted with its entire world. I wanted to dive in and do it all; design, style, create, you name it I wanted to do it all. I transferred from UNLV to AI and dedicated my future to it. I dedicated my heart, mind, body, and soul into this industry because I believe in the future of it and plan to be apart of it.  Reliable people in this day are hard to come by.  Especially living in Las Vegas do we see on a daily bases the flakes and empty promise givers.  This is something I have never had an issue with, follow through.  I can be depended on fully as I always give my best in everything I do.  I believe my word is bond so if I say I am going to do something I really mean it.  Lastly I am honest, not only to others but with myself.  I know my limits and I know what I am capable of.  I like to be challenged but I know what I can handle and which occasions I rise to. I think these 3 qualities together are what makes me unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment